Home Cloud - Remote Desktop Anytime, Anywhere
This motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm® Atheros® LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer.
HDMI-In - The Smart Way to Connect Your Devices
Tired of constantly switching devices to connect to your one and only monitor? From now on just connect the monitor to your motherboard, and connect your secondary device (such as a PS3 or Xbox) to the motherboard's HDMI-In port. With HDMI-In users may conveniently toggle between the computer's screen and the secondary device's screen with a hotkey, or even use their secondary device without powering on the computer.
FM2/FM2+ APU Support
This motherboard is compatible with both AMD FM2 and FM2+ APUs. Please note that some new features may be only supported by FM2+ APUs.
All Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 Support
This ASRock motherboard supports the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth of the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, thus providing ultimate graphics performance.
Get PCI-E 3.0 Benefits
• Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
• Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
• Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
• 100% backward compatible with previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
||Raw bit rate
||Bandwidth per lane per direction
Note: PCI-E 3.0 supported with FM2+ APUs
4K is a new standard for display resolutions with a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format and four times as many pixels overall. Get ready to lose yourself in this eye popping virtual reality.
* Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096 x 2160 resolution display via HDMI port.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
Brilliantly designed for smart overclocking, ASRock X-Boost Technology is able to unleash the hidden power of your CPUs. Simply press "X" when turning on the PC, X-Boost will automatically overclock the relative components to get up to 15.77% performance boost! With the smart X-Boost, overclocking CPU can become a near one-button process.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast LAN, XFast RAM, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
Tired of listening to crappy audio that makes your ears bleed? Experience high-quality surround sound from your personal computer. DTS Connect is a blanket name for a two-part system, including DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC, it is used on the computer platform only, in order to convert PC audio into the DTS format.
DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, & DTS or DTS-HD and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don't have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
UEFI System Browser
UEFI system browser is a useful tool included in ASRock's graphical UEFI. It can detect the devices and configurations that users are currently using on their motherboard. With UEFI system browser, you can easily examine the current system configuration in the UEFI setup without having to open the chassis and take everything apart.
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
ASRock XFast RAM fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows® 32-bit operating systems. It shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
When Internet Explorer loads very slowly for no clear reason, it's usually due to inefficient management. ASRock is rolling out super efficient web management in the motherboard industry. XFast LAN is a convenient tool that controls internet related applications easily and efficiently. Creating a perfect Internet environment, all you need is a smart manager. ASRock XFast LAN allows you to enjoy more speed, easier multitasking, enhanced multimedia experience, and more – all without weighing you down.
HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI™ interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
||- Home Cloud
||- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- 4 + 2 Power Phase design
||- AMD A78 FCH (Bolton-D3)
||- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR3 2400+(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
- Supports AMD Memory Profile Technology (AMP) up to AMP 2400
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
||- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 support
- DRAM, VDDP, VDDR Voltage multi-adjustment
| Audio, Video and Networking
||- Integrated AMD Radeon™ R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
- DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2+ CPU. DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2 CPU.
- Max. shared memory 2GB
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz
- Supports Dual-link DVI-D with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI Port
- Supports AMD Steady Video™ 2.0: New video post processing capability for automatic jitter reduction on home/online video
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096x2160 resolution display via HDMI port.
||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports DTS Connect
||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Qualcomm Atheros AR8171
- Supports Qualcomm Atheros Security Wake On Internet Technology
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
| Expansion / Connectivity
||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1 @ x16 mode)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
*PCIE 3.0 is only supported with FM2+ CPU. With FM2 CPU, it only supports PCIE 2.0.
||- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
||- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header by AMD A78 FCH (Bolton-D3) (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
|Rear Panel I/O
||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI-Out Port
- 1 x HDMI-In Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (AMD A78 FCH (Bolton-D3))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
| Other Features / Miscellaneous
||- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier Function
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- ASRock Interactive UEFI
- ASRock Fast Boot
- ASRock X-Boost
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock FAN-Tastic Tuning
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial)
||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
||- CPU temperature sensing
- Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU Fan Tachometer
- Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
||- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- All Solid Capacitor design
||- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit
||- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Please realize that there is a certain risk involved with overclocking, including adjusting the setting in the BIOS or using the third-party overclocking tools. Overclocking may affect your system stability, or even cause damage to the components and devices of your system. It should be done at your own risk and expense. We are not responsible for possible damage caused by overclocking.