GT1, the mid-tower gaming chassis, is available in both white and
black with clear side panels. GT1 is the first in a brand new range of
affordable PC chassis' designed for gamers who still demand a strong,
unique identity, great features, and incredible cooling performance from
the honeycomb design. It supports full ATX and microATX motherboards
with up to 412mm graphics cards and extra-long PSUs. There is space for
up to seven drive expansion slots; two of which are removable and four
include In Win's EZ-Swap design. An additional, roof-mounted EZ-Swap
drive slot is accessible for quick data backup, without having to open
the case. To keep the latest gaming hardware cool, the GT1 can house up
to six 12cm fans; two top, two front, one bottom and one rear, which
yields impressive total cooling performance through the stylish and
efficient honeycombed design. Meanwhile the included fan controller lets
the user easily adjust the noise to performance ratio.
The In Win GT1 is available in two options of color: black or white.
The left panel of the In Win GT1 has a huge tinted window.
The Front Panel
The In Win GT1 was designed with airflow in mind, as its front panel
is completely meshed. There are three external 5.25" bays with meshed
covers; however, they don't have air filters.
The case comes with one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, and the
traditional audio jacks located on the top portion of the front panel.
The USB 3.0 port uses an internal connector. The case also has a
two-speed, single-channel fan controller, located on its top panel. This
controller uses standard peripheral power connectors, so if you install
additional fans with a three-pin fan power connector, you will need to
use adapters in order to connect the fans to the controller.
The front panel comes with a 120mm fan installed, which is attached to
the case using a mechanism that doesn't require the use of screws or
tools. No technical specifications for this fan are provided. This fan
comes with an air filter, but there is no air filter for the optional
second 120mm fan that can be installed.
The Top, Bottom, and Rear Panels
The top panel of the In Win GT1 is meshed, supporting the installation
of two 120mm or two 140mm fans. The installation of these fans doesn't
require the use of tools or screws, thanks to the tool-less mechanism
that is used.
One of the highlights of the GT1 is its external 3.5"/2.5" docking
bay, shown in Figure 8. In Figure 8, you can also see the two-speed,
single-channel fan controller.
The bottom panel of the In Win GT1 has filters for the power supply and the bottom fans.
The rear panel and the interior of the In Win GT1 are painted in the
same color as the exterior (black, in our sample). On the In Win GT1,
the power supply is installed at the bottom of the case. The product
comes with a 120mm fan with red LEDs installed on its rear panel. No
technical specifications for this fan are provided. There are seven
expansion slots with meshed slot covers that are disposable. The case
comes with two holes with rubber covers for hoses of external liquid
cooling solutions. Each hole is 0.8" (20mm) in diameter. The case comes
with a tab for the installation of a padlock or warranty seal,
preventing unauthorized people from opening the computer.
The main specifications for the In Win GT1 include:
- Style: Mid-tower
- Application: ATX and smaller form factors
- Material: Zinc-coated steel (SECC) body
- Power supply: Doesn't come with the product
- Available colors: Black or white
- Side panel: Transparent
- Dimensions: 18.7" x 8.3" x 19.3" (475 x 210 x 491mm) (H x W x D)
- Net weight: 12.5lbs (5.6kg)
- Gross weight: 15.5lbs (7kg)
- Bays: Three external 5.25" bays, one external 3.5"/2.5" docking bay, six internal 3.5"/2.5" bays in two cages, and one 2.5" bay
- Expansion slots: Seven
- Maximum video card length: 10.6" (270mm) on its default configuration or 16.1" (408mm) if the top hard drive cage is removed
- Maximum CPU cooler height: NA
- Fans: One 120mm fan on the front panel and one 120mm fan with red LEDs on the rear panel
- Optional fans: One 120mm fan on the front panel, two 120mm fans on the top panel, and one 80mm or 120mm fan on the bottom panel
- Extra Features: Single-channel two-speed fan controller and tab for padlock or warranty seal