Inte Socket 2011 fan
The Spire Intel socket 1333 Cooling Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed for cooling Intel socket
2011 chips used in servers and
advanced workstations. It sports a large heatsink with enough cooling capacity
for all models of the processor. A quiet running 6cm brushless ball bearing DC
motor coupled with a high-efficiency blade design is capable of moving 25.9 CFM
(cubic feet per minute) of air. Power is supplied to the fan using a 4-lead TX3
connector that plugs into the motherboard and allows the system to monitor fan
speed and operating status.
- For Intel i7 CPU up to 3.8 GHz
- Chomerics phase change interface.
- One step clip for fast and easy installation.
- Rated speed : 2200-4600 rpm
- Rated voltage : 12 v
- Air flow : 25.9 CFM
- Noise : 25-32 dBA
- Heat sink material : Aluminum 1100
- Thermal resistance : 0.42 C/W
- Low cost & High thermal performance