ASRock Killer Series features the Killer™ E2200 Intelligent
Networking Platform is built for maximum networking performance for
online games and high-quality streaming media. Featuring Advanced Stream
Detect™, Killer E2200 automatically detects and accelerates game
traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free
in-game performance and the competitive edge. With this exclusive,
automatic traffic prioritization, games and real-time chat get priority
over low-level system chatter, giving you the lowest latency for game
data on the most controllable network hardware available.
Delivering faster networking performance for time-sensitive
UDP (User Datagram Protocol) based applications, such as online games
and high quality media streaming.
* Test results may vary depending on the setup, internet environment and time.
Use Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager to classify and
prioritize online games, HD video and high quality audio for better
quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
See which applications are hogging bandwidth and tune
performance for each, so they don't interfere with your online gameplay
or other streams. Monitor and manage the health and performance of your
gaming rig with graphical displays, detailed logging and complete
redesigned user interface.
XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink Design
The extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks take away heat
dramatically. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by
these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, MOSFET and chipsets
can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will
be more stable and reliable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's new-gen premium power
chokes effectively increase up to 3 times better saturation current,
providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Premium Memory Alloy Choke
Specially designed for memory power delivery, the new-gen alloy
chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus
delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard.
Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
Combining with two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Ultra Dual-N
MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply
for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least
12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards
that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide
more stability and reliability.
* Tested under industry standard 105 degree Celsius ambient temperature.
Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock does not overlook any details, even those tiny ones. With
pure black PCB appearance, the new Sapphire Black PCB represents
rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
The World's Fastest M.2 Socket - PCIe Gen3 x4
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next
Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSDs or other devices. ASRock is the first
in the world to implement PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 socket on motherboards. The
ultimate Ultra M.2 interface pushes the speed up to 32Gb/s which is 6X
faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to
Supports DDR4 ECC / RDIMM Memory Modules
This motherboard is capable of supporting DDR4 ECC and RDIMM
(Registered DIMM) memory modules which deliver server-grade performance
and durability for high-powered computing systems.
* ECC is supported with Intel® Xeon® processors.
128GB Memory Support
Designed to meet the maximum computing power system, this
motherboard adopts Quad-Channel 8 DDR4 DIMM slots. Each slot supports
16GB memory module, thus delivering a maximum capacity up to 128GB.
XSplit Broadcaster is a desktop application designed to make your
multimedia broadcasting, live-streaming and recording a lot easier and
more fun. XSplit Gamecaster is a simplified version of XSplit
Broadcaster. We're giving XSplit Broadcaster &
* XSplit is provided by SplitmediaLabs, Ltd. Restriction may
apply and the offer is subject to change, termination or discontinuation
by SplitmediaLabs, Ltd. without prior notice.
Your Personal Cloud, Easy and Always Connects
ASRock Cloud* technology makes your mobile devices connect to your
PC seamlessly and supports multi devices for accessing File Explorer
cloud service simultaneously! We offer a one-year subscription to
Orbweb.ME Professional version, a personal cloud service which is $49.99
per year. It allows you to get connected with your PC's files, music,
photos, and video clips remotely with tablets anytime, anywhere. Plus an
additional one-month upgrade to Orbweb.ME Ultimate package with Remote
Desktop function is also available. Now, download Orbweb Me Host, enter
ASRock Cloud promotion code "ASR2014B", ASRock's users are allowed to
enjoy all services above.
Personal Cloud for Everyone
Cloud service should be simple and personal. Don't take time to
upload the files to the public cloud again. Stop spending money on
setting up another NAS device you don't know. Orbweb ME's file browser
is your solution to zero adaption, managing your folders and files in
the cloud. Accessing and exchanging files instantly among all of your PC
and storages. All your folders and files are sitting just where you
know they are.
Media Library and Streaming
Orbweb Personal's media library takes care of your media content.
Organize all your photos, videos and music across your PCs and online
storages. Diverse, intuitive and smart sorting help finding desired
movies in few clicks. Progressive streaming lets you enjoy your music
collection almost no download time. Web browser based and mobile app
portal keep you connected in any device any time.
Access File Explorer From Multiple Devices
Orbweb ME allows you to access your own personal File Explorer from
multiple devices, bringing your tablets, laptops and PC together. Forgot
an important file in your computer at home which you need for the next
meeting? Another hard day hiding in the office bathroom, missing your
massive collection of funny videos and music clips? You can get it all
by connecting your tablets or laptops to access File Explorer and
immerse into the paradise in few seconds.
Remote Desktop Anywhere
Laying in the bedroom or sitting in the office, tablet in your hands
just becomes smarter. Pick up any work sheet left in office or start
any application from you home PC. Orbweb ME's remote desktop not only
mobilized your PC but also empower your tablet. No matter the device, No
matter the location, Orbweb ME always keeps your PC by you.
* Remote Desktop comes with the Ultimate package which is only free for the first month.
Wake On WAN
The latest technology that WOWs you with the ability to wake up your
PC remotely over the internet. Turn your PC on/off only when you need
to. Keep your PC healthy and save energy at the same time.
* Apply on certain motherboards with wake on wan support
* Orbweb ME is provided by Kloudian Systems Inc. Restriction
may apply and the offer is subject to change, termination or
discontinuation by Kloudian Systems Inc. without prior notice.
ASRock APP Shop
ASRock APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various
apps and support software for users to download. You can easily
optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock
ASRock APP Shop is the only all-in-one software package that
delivers you the most practical PC apps and tools, in one integrated
interface – from ASRock exclusive tools to the most update-to-date
options of the latest technology.
Orbweb ME :
Get Connected with ASRock Cloud Anytime, Anywhere
App Charger :
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
Google Chrome :
Better Browsing with Google Options
XFast LAN :
Your Smartest Internet Access Manager
What good is a weapon if you are unable to wield it proficiently?
Key Master consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It
can enhance your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper
modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay, turning your boring old
keyboard and mouse into lethal weapons. Key Master may be prohibited by
some games. We suggest disabling Key Master if it violates the game's
end user license agreement.
- Use Sniper Key to shift the mouse speed when you're in sniper mode, it will greatly sharpen your accuracy.
||Without Sniper Key
||With Sniper Key
- Tired of those repetitive
keystrokes? Create your own set of keyboard hotkeys and macros with
Macro Key to save the trouble.
Fatal1ty Mouse Port
Fatal1ty Mouse Port is a customizable technology for PC gamers that
is a part of F-Stream. After plugging the USB mouse into the Fatal1ty
Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can use Fatal1ty's personal
preferred mouse polling rate at 500 Hz. F-Stream also provides the
flexibility for gamers to adjust the mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to
1000 Hz. This is helpful for professional gamers to experience smoother
game play and faster response time.
1. Some USB mice may not support 1000 Hz mouse polling rate.
2. The Fatal1ty mouse port does not support USB 2.0 mouse.
3. The Fatal1ty mouse port may not support some wireless USB mice.
4. The Fatal1ty mouse port does not support the USB mouse which is connected to the USB hub.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new
interface, more new features and improved utilities, including Key
Master, Fatal1ty Mouse Port, EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast RAM, OC Tweaker,
System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
HDD Saver Technology
There's a dedicated 4-pin HDD Saver Connector placed near the
SATA ports. By connecting it to the HDDs, you can shut down or turn on
the HDDs via software when needed. HDD Saver Technology secures more
privacy, saves more energy, and extends HDD life.
Use the Hotkey [Ctrl + Alt + S] to run HDD Saver under OS.
Once you shut down your connected HDDs, they will disappear
from your file explorer screen. Therefore other people won't even know
these HDDs existed, nor can they access your private data stored on
these HDDs. You can protect your privacy easily.
Shut down and hide up to 2 HDDs for privacy when needed
Without HDD Saver Technology, all HDDs are visible all the time. Your privacy is NOT protected!
Many HDDs are used for storing data only, while ODD is not
frequently used. However, these occupied HDDs/ODD still consume a lot of
energy and increase the internal temperature of the chassis when idle.
This eco-friendly design allows you to shut down those devices for
saving more energy. You can turn them back on anytime you need them.
Switch on or off the connected HDD/ODD whenever you want! Save more energy!
It is always annoying when your HDDs fail, not to mention the
loss of your precious photos, videos, data, etc. By avoiding switching
your HDDs on and off frequently, you can protect them from any potential
damage and prolong your HDDs' life.
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable
to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to
malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various
technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged
by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Protects the motherboard from excessive surges from the power supply unit.
The onboard LAN chip is protected against sudden and violent voltage spikes caused by lightning.
USB : Added ICs to protect the onboard USB ports from electrostatic discharges.
LAN : Prevents the onboard LAN from being damaged by electrostatic discharges.
MOSFETs : MOSFETs in critical areas
use a special design for protecting them from electrostatic discharge
during the installation process.
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday
typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother
memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just
plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the
UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI
technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility
automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those
who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock
OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an
internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times.
Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of
internet access granted to other users.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don't have an optical disk drive to install the
drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in
the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage
device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers
automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your
personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to
dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will
power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the
UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal
computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have
encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional
picture or log file for our technical support team.
ASRock XFast RAM fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be
used under Windows® 32-bit operating systems. It shortens the
loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster
than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times
faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the
frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their
Tired of listening to crappy audio that makes your ears bleed?
Experience high-quality surround sound from your personal computer. DTS
Connect is a blanket name for a two-part system, including DTS
Interactive and DTS Neo:PC, it is used on the computer platform only, in
order to convert PC audio into the DTS format.
DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, & DTS or DTS-HD and the Symbol
together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights
- Hi-Density Power Connector
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Multiple Filter Cap (MFC) (Filter different noise by 3 different capacitors: DIP solid cap, POSCAP and MLCC)
- 15ì Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 15ì Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1 and PCIE3)
- PCIe Power Connector
- Intel® LAN
- Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Heat Pipe Design
- Purity Sound™ 2
||ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke)
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock HDD Saver Technology
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock APP Shop
||- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket
- Digi Power design
- 12 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
||- Intel® X99
||- Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 8 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3000+(OC)*/2933+(OC)/2800(OC)/2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports non-ECC RDIMM (Registered DIMM)
- Supports DDR4 ECC, un-buffered memory/RDIMM with Intel® Xeon® processors E5 series in the LGA 2011-3 Socket
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory
size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under
Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU,
there is no such limitation.
** Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
||- 2 x 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS)
- Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology
- ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V, VPPM Voltage Multi-adjustment
| Audio, Video and Networking
||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Purity Sound™ 2
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 115dB SNR DAC with differential amplifier
- TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 ohm headsets)
- Direct Drive Technology
- EMI shielding cover
- PCB isolate shielding
- Supports DTS Connect
||- 1 x Intel® I218V (Gigabit LAN PHY 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
- 1 x Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series (PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
- Supports Qualcomm® Atheros® Security Wake On
Internet Technology (on Qualcomm® Atheros®Killer™ E2200 Series)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
| Expansion / Connectivity
||- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1 @ x16 mode; PCIE3 @ x16 mode; PCIE5 @ x8 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- 1 x mini-PCI Express Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, 3-Way SLI™ and SLI™***
*If you install CPU with 28 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE3/PCIE5 will run at x16/x8/x4.
**If M.2 PCI Express module is installed, PCIE5 slot will be disabled.
***If you install CPU with 28 lanes, 3-Way SLI™ is not supported.
||- 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID
1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 13), NCQ, AHCI, Hot
Plug and ASRock HDD Saver Technology
- 1 x eSATA Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
*SSATA3_3 connector is shared with the eSATA port, SSATA3_2 connector is shared with Ultra M.2 Socket
**RAID is supported on SATA3_0 ~ SATA3_5 ports only.
||- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED Header
- 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x HDD Saver Connector
- 1 x PCIe Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Vertical Type A USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- 1 x Power Switch with LED
- 1 x Reset Switch with LED
- 1 x BIOS Selection Switch
|Rear Panel I/O
||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x eSATA Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1042) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
| Other Features / Miscellaneous
|Software and UEFI
- ASRock F-Stream
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version),
Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial), Orbweb.ME
Professional (Win 8.1 / 7), XSplit, Killer Network Manager
||- 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card
- 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI-2S1S Bridge Card
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 4 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x HDD Saver Cable
- 1 x Screw for Ultra M.2 Socket
- 1 x Screw for mini-PCIe Slot
||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Input Voltage, CPU Internal Voltages
||- ATX Form Factor
- 2oz Copper PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- Multiple Filter Cap (MFC) (Filter different noise by 3 different capacitors: DIP solid cap, POSCAP and MLCC)
||- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit
||- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Please realize that there is a certain risk involved with
overclocking, including adjusting the setting in the BIOS or using the
third-party overclocking tools. Overclocking may affect your system
stability, or even cause damage to the components and devices of your
system. It should be done at your own risk and expense. We are not
responsible for possible damage caused by overclocking.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The
brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
Any configuration other than original product specification is not